Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Super Heroes and My Brother

I always joke about my brother being a superhero.

It's fun, but to an extent, I can see it.

Defining "superhero" can go on for a long time. To me, only Superman is a real super hero. Whaha! I bet I'll get something for that. The thing is, Superman was born that way and had to develop character to become a person who fights for righteousness/justice. The others either are mutants, science experiments, or they use equipment to make them who they are. *coughs* Ironman *coughs*

A hero, can be anybody. It's said nobody can be Superman in that nobody could fly or shoot fire from their eyes. But anybody could be Batman, because he's a everyday business man who fights against crime.

I gotta say, hold on just a minute.

Ever realize what Batman is? They say it plenty in the movie, a vigilante. A vigilante is a watcher of danger, but Batman crosses a line that nobody else can, apparently. Well, Batman is more than a vigilante. He doesn't have the authority to do as he does. So, Batman is a criminal. Again, apparently he can make a choice that nobody else can. He's somewhat of a hero.

That's where I see my brother. Some of the things he goes through, are tough. We've both had tough lives. Neither one more difficult than the other, each in their own league. So one thing I hate is when we are compared. We are men, but different types of men. I do not count myself as anything and would dare do so. My brother is the same, but others see him as something wonderful, something to be in awe of.

It fits him.

To be in awe of.

That's what his name means.

So, to my conclusion, my brother is Batman. It goes farther than that. He's got a beast of a vehicle, so does Bruce Wayne. He's got a ton of females in his life. *snickers* Mr. Wayne has that also. He's got a buddy named Alfred. Don't make me point to a specific person. Suddenly, things narrow down. They both had hard lives. They both fight tooth and nail for what's right.

I was so close in proving that my brother was Batman, but I had a buddy that said Batman is the one who fights against crime, Bruce Wayne is the playboy. So, my brother is Bruce Wayne.

I've got it! My brother is just really crafty in hiding that he is a hero/vigilante. Batman does that! Nobody knew who he was! He had to tell Gordon.

I just need to find his mask.

I admit no jealousy. . .why?

Because I'm Superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment