Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'll have you know

These past two weeks I've been messing with twisting balloon animals. I've gotten to the point where I've done plenty of animal twisting and have run out of ideas.

I'll have you know that it has become depressing to twist a balloon now.

I've made plenty of things and have even redone a few of my twists. I've made a dolphin, scorpion, stegosaurus, dog, cat, tiger, parrot, elephant, monkey, 2 types of dragons and 2 kinds of swords. What else is there to make? A T-rex? Done that. Even so that it has eyes and teeth. Hows that for fancy? What about an Apatosaurus? Done that.

I don't want to make people because that's boring. Where's the fun in that? You see people everyday. It's not every day you get to see a penguin. Done that. Yeah you see flowers everyday too, but not many colorful ones in Arizona. Done that. A cactus you say? Boring, that's like making a banana, a hot dog, a pickle, a squash, or a hyphen. Not interested and I'm pretty sure nobody else is too.

What about non animal things? Well. . . I've done a heart. I don't have enough balloons to make R2D2. I certainly don't want to make a camera. Balloon hats aren't very fun. Nobody likes to wear them.

It's taken so long to think about this that my cereal has gotten soggy.

Got any balloon ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment