Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So this is Spring Break

You know,

I've always been that kind of person who has big plans for spring break. The one who will "change" over the break and come back with a story to tell.

Psh. Yeah right!!!!

I've had plans, big ones even, but I've always had that problem of following through with it.
I never do.
It's difficult.

The only thing I've done this spring break is bowl.
Not even real bowling either, just *sigh* Wii bowling.

It all started out with a BB-Q.
The praise team got together for some fellowship time and I was invited.
Apparently I "run" the sound. *Nods head in disagreement*

Well, I went still.
I needed it.
It was fun at first, but then my brother became the hot topic of the night.
What a way to murder! relaxation.
He likes attention though.
He tries to act like he doesn't, but he likes it. A lot!
And it shows. A LOT!!

Yes, I'm sick and tired of being the back story because they all think he's the best and all that.
I hate living in his shadow and I never get recognized for my talents, just statements of how people can't keep up with me on a bike. Psh, I'm more than a cyclist!

I run too. . .

Apparently running is a big talent too. *Rolls eyes*

I wish there were more athletes around here.
You know, accountability and stuff.

So, after going off on a lot of tangents, back to the bowling.
We had a tournament that night for Wii Sports Bowling.
It was cool.
I ranked sixth out of eight.
WOOF! SUCH VICTORY! I WASN'T LAST!

I was third to last. . .

After that night, I've had this Wii Sports Bowling Fever!
Ugh, such stuff to drool about.
I love it so much.

So far, this spring break, like all others for me, is boring and a waste of time.

You should tell me about your spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment