Thursday, December 23, 2010

The horse jockey

Today wasn't the average day for me.
I got up and nobody was really awake. Either that or they were looking for my sister's dog. He had gotten out of the backyard somehow. My oldest sister found him and brought him back home.

All day I was either watching Seabiscuit or editing videos.

I'm so tired of the terrible audio from the new HD camcorder. So lame.

I've waited to late to write this and the thoughts of today are leaving my brain.

It was my brother's birthday today. He's gotten enough attention from it so that's all I say about that.

I went to his training today. I filmed him with two HD camcorders. The first one I used a lot and it looked fine on the camera. The pictures and the videos I took looked fine. The second one I knew would have better sound quality and the video wouldn't be as great. Turns out, they are both terrible! So terrible. I'm upset by it. All of the awesome riding he and Alex did looked cool! But NO! The cameras have to have a mind of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment