Monday, April 4, 2011

The Spring Heat

In Arizona, the winter only lasts about two days.
Those are usually the coldest days, around 90 degrees. *sarcastic laugh*


Everybody says my laugh is scary or resembles that of Dracula's laugh.


Not bad, not bad.


In all seriousness, there's barely a winter in Arizona. And rightly so, I mean, it's a desert. A vexed one at that. So, since there is barely a winter, there is barely a spring.


The spring heat, it's the worst part of the year for me. Because then the temperature changes from cool to hot. The hot keeps building and building until it is settled in how much it wants to scorch the people of Phoenix. Then the people in Mesa, mainly me, have to suffer for it.


I'm not used to the heat and I'm a desert rat! In my brother words. I would choose to be a sewer rat, at least they are in the water constantly.


Back to the point.


Well, for me, training in the cold is the Dream! So, when that temperature climbs and climbs slowly, I get so aggravated. For instance, it'll be so hot my legs are sticky and I can't get my bare foot into my shoe. I was in a hurry. It didn't go in and I hurt my fingers and my heel. It felt like the skin of my foot was tearing. So I said in an agitated voice, "COME ON! GET ON!!!! BLASTED SHOE!!!!" I know, vulgar mouth, I'm so sorry.
I mean, it's not the shoe, it's just. . . . SO HOT!


Summer is coming soon and those are the words that I dread. Is. What a word. Just joking. Summer is coming soon. It's hot enough already. The sun just has to do it's stary dance with the earth.


Their ballet kills me.
Do you like the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment