Friday, May 20, 2011

10 Television Shows

1. If you were on Fear Factor, would you eat cow intestine or 2 dozen hissing cockroaches?
I would definitely eat cow intestine. XD I already do that! It tastes good. They call it something weird, and it  comes with something weird in some broth. It's not bad. So, I would go with the cow intestine. Not bad. Not bad at all.


2. If you were on survivor, would you rather make a pact or trick everyone to vote against each other?
I would love to make a pact with everybody! Not being deceitful. It's been in me to be in the best standing with everybody. People say it's impossible, but it's not. I can be friends with people who they might consider an "enemy." I am able to show that I have a friendship with that person in front of them even. It always confuses them. So, that's what I would want to do in the show. I'll probably be the first to go anyways. XD


3. If you were on American Idol, what song would you sing for the audition?
1234 by Plain White T's. I follow these people on YouTube. CTFxC. Charles Trippy and Alli Speed. Thy're both amazing people! They're an inspiration to young people everywhere of what it's like cooperating with each other in a relationship. They did a cover for this song and it's always been in my head since I've heard it. I love the way they did. In my opinion. I was better than the original.


4. If you were on America's Got Talent, what would you perform?
You know what. I'm so boring that I would probably just make balloon animals. I have no real talent. I would love to sing though. I've always had desires of singing opera since I was a younger lad.


5. If you made it on Hell's Kitchen, what would you make for Chef Ramsay?
I've always thought of this question every time I watched every episode. "What would I cook for Chef Ramsay?" He seems like the happy person who is easy going and goes with the flow. He has a passion for cooking that I admired and looked up to when I wanted to be a chef. I would make him a nice steak. It would fit him. I think medium would be nice. With the grain, not against it. Cut it just right to hide the fat yet have it keep it's flavor. Mmm. I would definitely give him a salad with some pineapples in it. I love pineapples. Cheery yet elegant. Of course there would be more on the plate, but that's as good as I can get for now. I'll try my cooking skills when I get a wife.


6. The cartoon show Arthur, which character would you be?
XD I would so be BUSTER BAXTER. I'm so much like him. Dumb and hilarious. Plus, he's my favorite character. So, I would fit like a glove in that spot.


7. Which of the ninja turtles would you be? (Don't know who they are? LEAVE RIGHT NOW! XD Just joking.)
I would like to be Donatello. You know, he has that intelligence and stuff, but I would most likely be Michaelangelo. You know, again with the dumbness and hilarious status.


8. Which of the X-men would you be?
Bleh, I dont' like the X-men. If I had to be somebody, which I don't, I would be Magneto. I would want to see how easy it would be to bend metal.


9. PEANUTS! The best show ever! Which character can you relate to most?
Relate to most? Shaking things up a bit, eh? I would mostly relate to Charlie Brown. =O This all sounds to familiar  It's been in my past blog! If you find it, i'll give you a treat!


10. Okay okay, you know it was coming. Pokemon. Which pokemon do you love the most?
XD YES!!!!! I love this question. PIKACHU OF COURSE! I LOVE Pikachu because he's a rodent! A fat cuddly rodent with thunder thighs. XD


Okay, so these questions were fun, right?
You should answer them too. Come on, don't let me be the only one to have fun here!

No comments:

Post a Comment