Friday, May 6, 2011

. . .8, 9, 10

1. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
The ghoulies. People often scream, "They're real!" Then I just laugh it off and so, not, I was just the inspiration for them. XD No, I don't get mistaken for any celebrity. And I'm so THANKFUL! XD I heard this one line on "Creature Comforts" where this guy had said that people mistake him for Bob Hope while looking at his back. Then his buddy commented, "And from the front, no hope!" XD

2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a tree when I grow up. Not just any tree, an OLIVE TREE! XD Because they reek so much. Nah, I would love to be a professional triathlete. It gets harder and harder to achieve my goal because of situations that happen that prevent me from training.

3. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Blog or fix that rusty old tandem Schwinn. I wan to fix it so much and I feel that it's going to take about four months doing so. Along with a few hundred dollars. I'm willing to invest in something that will make wonderful memories in the end. Wouldn't you?

4. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
"Passion and Obsession"
I think that fits my life very well. 

5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
EVERLOVING by Moby! For when I'm racing.
Amare Di Nuovo by Nathan Pacheco! For when I'm walking
Make Love by Daft Punk. For when I'm tying my shoes and cycling.
I guess the rest of my life would be set to random and shuffle. XD


6. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
XD That's asking for a novel. I have done plenty of things that got me into trouble. One of the things that I've noticed is that I've never really gotten into trouble in class, but outside of school, I was a devil. XD If I could use that. I'm nothing like that anymore though. So, don't think of me like that still. =D


7. When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
Well, at my potluck a while ago, there was this teryaki chicken that a friend made. It was the best! Her husband made it this past Sunday and it was nothing how she made it. XD But hers, yeah.


8. What's the best/worst gift you've ever given/received?
The worst gift I've ever given somebody was a rock. I was only seven or eight. I can't remember. Penpals was the cause. I gave my penpal a rock and said it was magical. XD NERD! My penpal gave me a football. XD It was hilarious!


9. What is your first memory of being really excited?
This is gonna hurt. But the first memory of me being really excited wasn't to long ago. Pretty recent. By recent I mean within the past four years or so. My first and only girlfriend had told me she loved me. I told her I loved her. My heart started to race once she told me that as if I had drank tons of coffee. Other than that, I've never really gotten excited about anything. Not before that and not since then.


10. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
I went to KFC to get myself a meal. It was the best meal possible because it was all of my money and I felt all grown up. XD I was only 11 I think. I didn't get allowance and I "worked" with my father for that money.

No comments:

Post a Comment