Monday, May 23, 2011

Zero Creativity

I've never been the one to come up with the most original, organic, unique master piece of art in any case. I have won some competitions, but they were never really creative. I only won for the purpose of beauty and realism. There was nothing that has ever come out of me that looked very beautiful.


I've never had an original creation that displayed the "me" in any art. (XD I'm getting repetitive.) I was with the most unique person a few years ago. She had so much art that was amazing! I talk about her frequently, but I personally think that she wouldn't want me talking about her. I just want you to know how much she really influenced my life. More than anybody really knows. I think she doesn't want anything to do with me. Which is okay, that's her decision in response to my terrible decisions.


Well, she always talked about putting herself into her art. Talking with other people who love various forms of art, they also have those same words. "I put everything into my music," or "drawings" or "paintings." It really displays them a lot.


My brother is an artist as well. He did a lot of pastel pictures. They often looked to realistic that they sometimes frightened me. That was talent though! It showed who he was. Original ideas that were real. Meaning? Meaning he was a very organized person who loved the fantasy land, but understood that there were boundaries in dealing with reality. I can tell what he was thinking when he made his masterpieces.


People tend to put their personality in movements. Duh!


I would talk about "her" art as well, but I do not think she would like it. Again, these are my responses to her response, to my terrible decisions. Make sense? Just let me say this, hers was so close in displaying who she was the MOST! EVER! No, you'll never know what my terrible decisions were, so, don't even think about asking.


I love Love LOVE human communication, like no other person that I've met. I'll meet a girl who loves communication as much as me, so, I just have to wait. When I do meet that girl, I'm going to marry her! I just have to wait.


Anyways, back to it.
My writing was never really ever that creative or original. I consider writing art, and so should you. I just love ranting! XD Well, creative writing  was hard for me in school, just ask professor Gharavi. Psycho teacher! But would be able to tell you! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment