Monday, May 16, 2011

Frame work

So I've been trying out this new style of clothing.


XD It's not really a new style, more of a twist.
I have nothing but polos and slacks (as I write this wearing pajama shorts and a T-shirt.)


I got suspenders about two years ago and I haven't really worn them.
When I dress super fancy, for a wedding and all, then I wear them.


So, I thought I would try them on today.
I wore a forest green polo with a black tie, the black suspenders and pleated dress pants. I wear pleated dress pants because I have a more thick upper body. Trust me, it's muscle.


I thought it looked nice and I think I'm going to wear them a lot more.


I like this style. PLUS! I just got a snazzy new hair cut from my friend Claudia.
Friend of the family.
Not my friend directly.


Now this new look for me isn't totally working because my glasses' frames are thin.
Wearing tons of glasses (2 prescription and 5 sun glasses) I've come to hate having blind spots.
I get thin frames so I don't have blind spots.
It was mainly for cycling. I didn't like having to turn my head completely around and risk running into something as well as risk riding into a car.


These thin frames aren't working with the look.
So I'm going to get some new frames soon.


I'll take a picture for my profile if you would like to see the changes.


It won't be soon though.


Just an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment